Saturday, May 20, 2006

Celebration

Well, our 2nd wedding anniversary is Monday, so I asked my aunt if she would keep the kids saturday night. I told her that I would like to have most of day saturday and sunday to ourselves. Well, my cousin called at about 630 asking when I was bringing the kids over. I was like tonight???? She said yeah..i said....for the whole weekend? She said, yeah i guess! NOw, that is by far the best anniversary gift ever!

We don't really have anything planned. We mostly intend to just lounge around the weekend, and do as we please...something we can't do with 2 little ones. It will be enjoyable. We may go out and do something little tomorrow, but we are really broke, so sitting home and snuggling and just spending time together will be good for me.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Happy Anniversary! And enjoy your quiet weekend.

The weather is lovely. Perhaps a walk in the park? Or a picnic? :) Nearly free. ;)