Sunday, May 14, 2006

So Far, So Good


(to the left:Turtle Head)

We went to Logans for lunch and Jeremy and I got there about 11:30. We only had to wait about 1 mins., if that, for a table. When Mom and Dad showed up, our table was
ready. So, that worked out. The food was good. Jeremy
ordered a steak and said it was great! Makenneh got a kick out of eating the peanuts and tossing the shells on the floor. She just thought that was the cat's ass. After lunch, we went back to my moms and visited for a bit, went to a flea market up the road (which (basically was the antique shop's way of soliciting customers, bc there was no actual flea market). Now, we are home again, WITHOUT Makenneh! She wanted to stay at Wamma's. So, we only have Sebastian tonight! That's the best Mother's Day gift! Which, speaking of gifts, Jeremy got me carsds and a garden in a bag. All I had to do was put the soil in the bag, then some water, drop the seeds on top and put a plastic baggy over it and wait for them to sprout. How easy is that? We got mom 3 Perennial plants and 2 boxes of bulbs. She has started working on her flower beds again. I picked the coolest looking flowers if i do say so

(top left: Bearded Tongue) (bottom left: double decker coneflower)

myself. I got her the bearded tongue, turtlehead, and doubledecker purple coneflower. I want some of these flowers for my flower bed. They are too cool.

Anyway, Im sure Sebastian is up to no good, as he is being very quiet and Jeremy is in the shower, so I am off for now!

Hope everyone else's mother's day is going well, too!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day! Wanted to tell you how special your cards to gma was. We both got tears in our eye. She was real pleased!

Love you

Julie Q said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Mothers Day. :)

I did get a card from my Hubby. :) And I will go and buy my annuals. All I want! A gift to me. ;) he he

LosingSanity said...

Glad Gma liked her cards! Im so surprised she got them the next day!!! Way to go USPS!