Friday, May 05, 2006

Pretty as a Princess....

This was just before she had a melt down. LOL. After she let me play with her hair and even put it in pigtails, she then wanted them out, bc "they are hurting me mom". So, i take them out for her. A few mins later, she wants to sit her naked butt on my lap. I told her she had to have her butt covered first. She got mat...and is trying to get on my lap when i feel a warm trickle run down the outside of my leg! She started to pee on me. OH i was mad! I told her that's exactly why i didn't want her on my lap without a pull up and told her to go to the bathroom. She refused and sat on the floor. I told her if she peed on my floor, she would be in trouble. She threw a fit. But didnt pee on the floor! So, she is out in living room carrying on. Sebastian is in the high chair in dining room. He starts making noises and yelling. She starts yelling at him to leave her alone. They go back and forth yelling at each other! I couldn't help but laugh. Not too much outloud, as I didn't want to encourage this type of behaviour...but i had to chuckle all the same. He probably thought he was communicating with sis and she thought he was irritating the hell out of her bc she was having an attitude and wanted to be left alone. I cleaned Sebastian up and put him down for his nap, she went in the bathroom and brought her potty chair to the livign room, sat on it and peed! She is still sitting on it!

Soooo, now do you see why i want a cigarette?

2 comments:

JEFFY said...

i sho smoke too! I know it aint good for me, but I have kids about your kid's age. I think "Googoo" is older than your little girl though, she is 5. I have Rex who is 7 months old, and he's always kicking me in the nuts now. I have to take his little shoes off, but he still stand on my nuts when I'm holding him. I usually am dressed in joggin pants. Maybe if I switch to jeans I would be less a target. Googoo and Rex are my children because my brother Yann committed suicide and that was summer last year, so Rex wasn't even born yet, and Googoo was already potty trained. So I smoke and I aint even anticipating quitting, and sho nuff everybody gripes me out. Kiss.

JEFFY said...

Hey and PS, your little girl really is as pretty as a princess, and thats coming from KING!