Thursday, May 11, 2006

Didn't Win

Well, I didn't win anything tonight at Bunco! Go figure, I usually don't. LOL. I got a few hours from the kids though. Of course, I came home and this place looked like a tornado swept through. I get the feeling that hubby played xbox most of the time I was gone and let the kids run wild. Both were up when I got home at about 9:50. They both went right to bed as soon as I got home. I came in bitchy though, for some reason. I really don't why, except that from the moment I walked in the door, both kids are hounding me, wanting stuff and I couldn't even walk down the hall bc of toys everywhere. But, i don't have a legitimate bitch, bc I am not the neatest housekeeper, myself. I guess I just wanted something to bitch about. But, it was a losing battle, as for everything i tried to bitch about, he could fairly say the same for me. Ah well. He got mad adn went to bed. I left him to stew for a bit then went in there and apologized. I really had no reason to be so grumpy.

Anyway, Kenneh is out of pull ups and I am gonna try to get her potty trained. It's high time she gets it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»