Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Anniversary To US!

THE OBJECT OF MY AFFECTION!!!
Today was our 2nd Anniversary! We did nothing special at all...as we had the weekend of peace and relaxation! When Jeremy got home, we went to my mom's and he mowed the ditch bank for her and we had a cook out. Then, we came home around 830 and he pretty much went to bed.

But, seems how it is our anniversary, I figured I would take a few moments to reflect on the reasons I fell in love Jeremy and the reasons I love him more every day (ok, there are days i may love him less for a moment, but all in all....lol)

He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever gazed into. They are bedroom eyes. When they sparkle, they take my breath away. His eyes have a look that says he wants me and needs me and loves me so!

His smile melts me! Of course, the smile leads to the sparkle in his eyes..and its just a marvelous package!

Whenever I am having a bad day, he can touch me/hold me and the entire world goes away. I suddenly feel better and as if i can face anything!

He always makes me laugh. We both have a great sense of humor which can sometimes border on all out smart asses! WE can laugh and joke about almost anything and everything!

I can be myself around him. Granted, he admits he will never have me figured out...but i can be me.

He's a damn good kisser! And romantic when he wants to be. He has written me poems, love notes, drawn me pictures, made me cards, etc. I remember in the early days, he had gotten up early to go mow his gpa's lawn. I was sleeping when he left and he left a note, scratched on an envelope that said...."GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL! You looked so peaceful laying there sleeping.." It was so sweet! I don't remember all the note, but it was just mushy and sweet! Of course, 2 kids and a wedding later, he doesn't leave those sweet lil notes so often anymore. But, every once in a while, he suprises me.

So far, he doesn't forget important dates. Even if he just makes me a card (which are the best...Hallmark doesn't have anything on Jeremy), he always recognizes special days.

He does help with the kids and around the house. Maybe not as much as I would like at times, but he is much better about it than a lot of guys. HE will pick up the living room on the weekends and sometimes, he will go on an all out cleaning spree! Just don't ask him to do dishes!

He still makes my lips quiver and my heart flutter when he kisses me!

He still has to reach out and grab some butt or errrr...ummm other things when he walks by me or me by him (in the privacy of our own home, that is).

He makes me feel beautiful! He loves my parts I absolutely hates and assures me that they are wonderful! He seems to look past all the extra pounds (and thats a lot).

He doesn't hound me about how I keep house or that Im still in bed clothes when he gets home from work.

He usually puts the toilet seat down. Which, I would rather he leave the toilet seat up than dribble on the seat bc he leaves it down when he pees. Which he does do sometimes. You know how frustrating it is to have to go NOW and look and see dribbles on the seat that have to be wiped before I can sit to pee?!! LOL.

Ok, i could go on all night but I still need to get Makenneh to sleep. Besides, she just said somethings that has absolutely broken my heart.

Seems its my blog...im free to jump topics. She was sitting in her brother's carseat here in the living room and asked for me to buckle her in. I told her she was too big for that carseat. She said..."my belly? I have big belly? I want to pop it. I want a baby belly." She said this a few times and then said, "I want a baby belly. Ariel has a baby belly." WHERE IN THE HELL IS SHE GETTING THIS FROM? I WILL RIP SOMEONE TO SHREDS IF THEY ARE GIVING MY 3 YR OLD A COMPLEX ABOUT HER WEIGHT!!!!!! HELL HATH NO FURY! I am broken hearted and pissed all at once. I told her that she is perfect just the way she is and that God made her and made her perfect. I told her not to worry about her belly but rather to worry about eating/drinking healthy. What is a mom supposed to say? Why does she do this at 1130pm when my mom is sleeping and I have no one to turn to for advice???? Im fighting back the tears. I don't want her to see them. I went to the bathroom for a minute to gather my wits and she came back. I just told her i was going potty, sucked it up and put on the smile. Why is this world so fucking cruel???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Julie Q said...

Good question Mommy. But she has you to shelter her and help her along in life.

But, darn it is a cruel world at times. :(

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like you've got a keeper! I adore my hubby as well. 20 years for us in December. :)