Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sick Kid

My lil man has been sick. Well, actually, it all started with Makenneh throwing up in my dresser drawer yesterday afternoon. Guess that will teach me to leave my drawers open. Then, Sebastian shit through this morning, while sleeping in my bed! What a mess! And talk about a bunch of laundry. I have been doing laundry alllllll daaaayyyyy! Because today, he has continued to puke and shit nonstop almost. It finally slowed up this afternoon. He ate some dinner and was able to hold it down. Hopefully this means the worst is over.

To top it off, i have felt like shit all day and have had a bad headache. I have taken 3 doses of excedrin to no avail. I have had a hot pack on most of the day as well. Im thinking i need to go take a hot shower and see if that will help.

It doesn't seem nice that when kids are sick, I have to feel so crappy too. Makes it that much harder to handle.

Well, im off here to take a hot shower and hopefull "wash away" this headache!

2 comments:

JEFFY said...

These are beautiful names you have for your children. I see you posting a lot on Helen's blogs and I just wanted to say, I'm a "stay at home father". Kiko goes to college everyday, she's doing her preps for medical school. So I'm really interested in a parent that has an ill child. I have help though because I have MS. Yet and still, I'm not the average husband because I am annuled from my wife. I do feel like I am the average father. Even though I've lived through some bizarre things, I think my children and I are ok. Just wanting you to know I read your blog. Isn't Helen a dear?

Julie Q said...

Usually 800 mgs of ibuprophen can kill my worst headaches. The older I get, the worse they get.