Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fill in the Blanks

Fill in the blanks
Finish each sentence
1) My ex is –A LOSER! (bf-mike)
2) Maybe I should – take my happy ass to bed
3) I love – my family
4) I don't understand – why life can't be fair...lol
5) I lost my – sanity with terrible two's
6) People would say I'm- very giving!
7) Sex is – awesome
8) Love is – sharing yourself completely without expectation
9) Somewhere- something is happening to someone....lmao
10) I will always – do my best where my kids are concerned
11) Forever is – a long time when you aren't happy, not long enough when you are
12) I never want to – watch my kids suffer in any way
13) I think the current President – We have a president? hahah, jk
14) When I wake up in the morning I – am thankful for the day but wish I could go back to bed....lol
15) Life is full of – surprises
.
16) My past is – behind me
17) I get annoyed when – my kids won't go to bed at night
18) I wish - we could speed up our loan process and be guaranteed approved!
19) My cat is rediculous..she is in heat and cries all the time!
20) Tomorrow I'm going to – who knows what tomorrow will bring
21) I have low tolerance for – ignorance
22) If I had a million dollars I would – buy our house outright, buy a mini van and car, give some away to family and friends and take a much needed vacation

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Have your cat fixed. Mine almost died because she wasn't fixed. And it helped so much with her attitude! After 10 years, she became a snuggle up sweet Kitty.

Try and find a cheap place to have it done. I PROMISE you will not regret it.