Thursday, May 04, 2006

The New Schedule

Well, I was babysitting during the day. Then, Tiffney lost her loan officer job due to not meeting the quota (although she still assists another loan officer) and I was down to babysitting only once in awhile. Today, she got a call on a job, cleaning at night. They wanted her to start tonight. So, Jeremy shall be quite surprised when he comes home to not 2, but 4 kids. I think it will be good for him, though, to see just what I go through in a day with 4 kids. The down side is I will rarely have any adult time with jeremy now. She also mentioned that after she has been there a lil bit and gets to know the lady, she will see about getting me in there. The only thing is, I don't know if I am ready for that. I would never see Jeremy at all. And once kids start school, I would never see them either. Im not a big enough fan of money to sacrafice that much. But, we will see. If it's weekends off, then I would definitely consider it. But, if i would have to work weekends, no thanks. Ill just babysit. Granted, that's making less money, but I also don't have to drive to work, pay a sitter or even get dressed for that matter.

Tomorrow I am hosting a BIG YELLOW BOX by Crayola Party. The lady who does our pure romance parties is now selling this as well and is just getting started. She emailed me asking if I could help her get her business started. And, because we all love Sandy, I agreed, not even knowing what kind of products the company offered. LOL. Well, I got my hostess packet, and they offer all inclusive craft kits. The problem is, the cheapest thing in the book is like 17.95. It's not that its real expensive, but that it just doesn't fit everyone's budget. WE shall see how my party goes. The hostess benefits aren't the greatest, but maybe I will be able to get something.

Well, IM off here. For some reason, IM not feeling that well (maybe the prospet of having to put 4 kids to bed tonight instead of 2...lol).

Think of me tonight while you are enjoying your peace!

No comments: