Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day at Womma and papa's



My Parents got the kids a pool to play in. They both love it. Of course, Makenneh wouldn't come home..she had to stay with gma and papa.

The pic of the ppl at picnic table is...from left, Jeremy, Sebastian, my mom, then on the other side..my uncle ken and cousin kenny.

The best spot in the yard is nex to the house, where the camper is. LOL. Sitting there on the picnic table, i felt like we were camping with the camper right there too..and the heat!!!!

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

It looks like you had a really nice (hot!) day! :)

My boy is afraid of playscapes himself. Only goes on the little kiddie ones. ;)

JEFFY said...

These are so beautiful these children! You reflect such a happy stable home! Kiss King

The other me said...

Great pictures ..and OH that sunshine!! We actually had some ourselves today, not enough for a pool though!