Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Update

Well, My Aunt Michelle talked to Harold about taking Des and he says that he just needs someone to keep her in the summer and then he will have to find someone to take her during school. So, what he is saying, is still that he needs someone to take her...we think he is just not wanting to sign over rights or have to pay child support. He can't afford that because his house is in foreclosure! See, you guys are right....(I believe in what goes around comes around too)....its coming around already and yes, its hard to not gloat! He just pisses me off...in one day he is saying he doesn't have time for her and it would be best if someone else took her and in the next day he is saying tha the just needs someone to keep her for the summer....and then for school. So, does it really sound like he is ever gonna have her??

Anyway, its just so frustrating!!!!

5 comments:

Julie Q said...

It sounds like he doesn't want her and he doesn't want to pay for her. How sad to be not wanted by a parent.

It is so good she has you and others that love her.

If it were me, I'd want him sign over the rights to her, but let him visit her on occasion. I don't really know how he treats her, I just know a child should know their parents, if possible.

It does sound frustrating! And sad.

Take care and know whatever you can do for her is good. Good and giving of you.

LosingSanity said...

He's "decent" with her when he has her...he just never has her. I don't think he has ever hit/spanked her at all. He does get gruff sometimes, but other than that, he does fine with her. In fact, when he really takes a lil time, he has taken her for ice cream, shopping, etc. I think it boils down to his new wife doesn't want Des around, so he wants to pawn her off to have his piece of ass. Harsh, I know, but can't be far from the truth!

The other me said...

what must that little girl be thinking / feeling? GRRRRRR!!! I am so glad that there ARE people who want her, please make sure she knows that, even f you can't do anything...makes you wish you could win the lottery doesn't it? Have a big house and fill it with kids who need to be loved.

LosingSanity said...

Helen, sometimes I do wonder why I have to poor..lol. ONly because there are so many wonderful things I could and would do if i had money! And it would be for others. But, instead im just a poor peon with a big heart. But, even so, I can make little differences and that counts too! I really just wish this house/loan process would speed up bc if we had 3 bdrm house, there wouldn't be an issue if i have to take her.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»