Wednesday, May 31, 2006

An afternoon at the Beach!


OK. I have no idea where these words will end up in relation to the pictures, but here are the pictures from our afternoon at the beach today. My brother and his gf took the jet ski out, too. AS you can see, the kids thought it was a neat toy! Makenneh called it a little boat!

The other picture just shows the water...nothing special.

The other picture (bc i have no idea what order these will appear in) is Makenneh on the beach trying very hard to catch a butterfly. If you look real close, you will see a yellow dot to the right, just about the log..thats the butterfly she is chasing! It's so hard to get good pics on my dig cam because the delay from when i click til when it snaps the shot...but it still turned out to be a pretty cute picture!

We ended up calling JEremy to come get us, bc it started to fill with riff-raff. It was bad enough that we had a "family" near us with several kids and the kids and adults alike were cussing like foul parrots! Not to mention, the one young girl(early 20s maybe tops) was in the water explaining to one of the 8-10 yrs old girls that she wasn't gay, she was bisexual and continued to explain what bisexual meant....all within a few feet of my 3 yr old! This whole conversation transpired bc that lady and one of the other ones were making out;...llaying all over each other, etc.... so the kid said to her...(they are all in teh same group)..you ;are gay! That's when the young adult decided to explian the facts of life while at the beach!
(please excuse my typing, the damn hampster bit me bc i dropped him and went to grab him back up right away..finger hurts and is bandaged)

Anyway, I don't care who you sleep with, who you are attracted to, etc...but i don't want my young children being schooled on bisexuality vs. homosexuality or the fact that "all hot guys have small dicks" or any such thing. I couldn't believe the filth coming out of these ppl's mouths! It was disgusting. Of course, my very conservative, close minded mother was turning greyer by the minute and fuming. I totally agree on the language thing...there is no excuse to be hollering fuck back and forth btwn the beach and the water....so everyone can hear...and using that word every other word! Just uncalled for in a family oriented place like the beach! I will admit, i do my fair share of swearing..even the real bad words, but there is a time and place and thats neither! Just like it's not a place to make out and lay on top and hump each other either! I don't care if its a guy and girl, husband wife, man and man, woman and woman! Just not necessary at the beach...get a room or come back when all the ppl are gone!!!

Ok, im done with my rant~! One thing I did decide today is that we aren't going back to that beach. On top of the trash talk, the place was trashed by the time we left...dirty diapers on the ground, broken toys in the parking lot, empty beer cases on the ground, empy shampoo bottles, etc. I can only imagine how bad it got as the night progressed! It's just bullshit that ppl have such little respect that they can't throw their trash in the garbage receptacles provided! Now I know why we don't go to beach much..unless we are "up north".

















5 comments:

Julie Q said...

I would have left as well. I must say, I've never had an experience that bad at the beach.

The beaches up north are beautiful aren't they? With actual blue water that doesn't stink. Sometimes I miss living so close to them.

JEFFY said...

I hate when people disrespect children! I cuss myself. But not around my kids! I hump myself but not around kids! I remember as a little ole boy how hearing it made me feel not valuable

JEFFY said...

Sweet pictures here, though of the children. Them little chubbies! They so precious!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»