Friday, May 05, 2006

Smoking

Well, to be perfectly honest, I am not doing so well. Each evening, i have succumbed to the urge, bought a pack of cigarettes and we have shared them. So, i guess, overall, we are doing much better than the pack and a half we were smoking, but we haven't quit yet. We both really do want to quit though so hopefully it works. Part of me wants to just keep smoking bc its the "easier" thing to do, but the other part of me doesn't want to waste money on them anymore, smell up the house with them, and ruin our lungs with them.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

What if you made rules? Like you can only smoke outside, one at a time? One cigarette at a time that is, alone. ;)

Never quit quitting! :)

JEFFY said...

I just dont wanna quit, and I aint gonna, cause I just got outa the wheel chair and damn if I'm gonna get all into that smoking thing. I dont like smoke too much. I do have to go outside on the balcony though. I used to be the dude that skateboarded and skied and sky dived, now I'm 23 years old and just learning to walk all over again. I lost my right eye last year. I had a little ole stroke that blew out my optic nerve there. I know smokin aint good, but hell I probably aint gonna live to be now 80 years old anyway. Gotta have some pleasures. Least I sorta gave up cigars! I know this aint helping you! Kiss