Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's tough

Well, I did ok for day one. After Jeremy got home, I did end up going to store for a pack of cigarettes. But, we are sharing it and going much slower. I was just a raging bitch when he got home. Not towards him, but just wanting a cigarette so bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. What makes this harder is all the added stress of going through this loan process. Im chomping at the bit to say the least. I did make a cute sign for our door though. It says, " No Smoking Please Quitters at work"

Well, we got the rent form and receipts we needed and those will be submitted tomorrow. WE are getting closer. These forms were the last of the list of things we had to round up. So, hopefully we will have a loan soon and get to move.


2 comments:

Julie Q said...

It is tough! It is hard! But it is worth it! :)

I was wondering how you'd do with so much stress of the house loan and two little ones and life in general.

Be strong! You can do it! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to be strong! I think it makes it easier to be sharing the quitting. You both know first hand what the other is feeling! You can do this because you really want it.

Love you.